Husky to showcase breakthrough injection molding technology and medical manufacturing solutions at Fakuma 2021
Company is debuting its UltraShotTM Injection System offering unmatched molding scale and quality
Bolton, ON – Husky TechnologiesTM, a leading industrial technology provider to the plastics processing community, today announced it is showcasing its latest hot runner and controller technology innovations, as well as its medical manufacturing solutions, at Fakuma 2021 in Friedrichshafen, Germany from October 12 to 16.
During the return to in-person trade fairs, Husky is exhibiting on two booths that will offer a variety of interactive experiences, including:
Hot Runners and Controllers (Booth 6222, Hall A6)
- The live debut of the new UltraShotTM Injection System, a revolutionary display of injection molding technology designed to increase overall part design freedom based on function demonstrating production advantages and how to:
▪ Increase speed-to-market with unmatched scale and quality
▪ Increase yield by reducing scrap rates
▪ Eliminate subsequent manufacturing steps
▪ Enable new part designs
▪ Introduce new resin usage
• On display, the latest addition to Husky’s hot runner portfolio – Pronto DirectTM – which offers outstanding flexibility, value and performance and is ideal for automotive, packaging and consumer electronics part molding.
• An exclusive preview of our new online shopping experience where customers can spec, configure and get quotes on a range of hot runner and controller solutions.
Medical Manufacturing Solutions (Booth 6113, Hall A6)
- An up-close look at the company’s specialized molding solution for pipette tip manufacturing, powered by SchottliTM mold solutions, this innovative mold technology incorporates a compact cluster design and lateral symmetrical gating – enabling high volumes and significant material savings while achieving the highest standards of quality.
- An introduction to the company’s new integrated system approach for medical device manufacturing for a wide variety of medical applications, such as pipette tips, syringes, blood collection tubes and more.
Husky and SchottliTM subject matter experts will be available during show times to share more details about the company’s latest innovations in hot runners, controllers and medical molding, as well as discuss optimal manufacturing applications.
About Husky TechnologiesTM
Husky TechnologiesTM is a leading global supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry. The company has more than 40 service and sales offices, supporting
customers in over 140 countries. Husky’s manufacturing facilities are located in Canada, the United States, Luxembourg, Switzerland, China, India and the Czech Republic.
Schottli AG, a HUSKY Company, offers safe and efficient solutions for complex applications in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. In addition to developing new mold components, Schottli offers the possibility of analyzing existing mold concepts and optimizing them in terms of process efficiency. No matter what the demands are – Schottli molds offer the highest part quality combined with the lowest costs per part.
– 30 –
For media inquiries during the show, please contact:
Regional Marketing Manager
Tel: +352 621 693 260