Husky injection molding systems are legendary for their durability. Dependable, decades-old systems still running reliably are quite common. But there comes a time when older machines, molds, hot runners and/or controllers need to be upgraded to extend their service life and meet modern standards of performance, cycle productivity and energy efficiency—all with the ease of Husky maintenance.
The good news is, Husky offers experienced hands and two affordable turnkey technology upgrade solutions: Encore™ and Modernization. We know that upgrading proactively during scheduled injection molding machine maintenance or downtime can avoid costly downtime during peak production demands. It’s just plain smart. Upgrading your existing amortized equipment can be part of a balanced and comprehensive strategy to achieve machine fleet modernization, resulting in lower overall manufacturing costs.
Upgrade Options Include:
- Machine upgrades to run tooling with self-cleaning and alignment features
- The latest software and IPCs
- Higher cavitation upgrades to increase the machine output
- Cycle completion upgrades to facilitate restarting of the machine in the event of a power loss to the plant
- PowerPro-G™, PowerPro-H™ and Adaptive System Pressure
These Husky upgrades use the latest technology to run your injection molding system at the lowest hydraulic pressure, without impacting cycle time.
- Machine Uptime and Reliability:
Packaged solutions to maintain hardware and to control obsolescence