Building on Husky’s history of hot runner innovation, our new UNIFY™ manifold system provides a simple, one-step installation of the hot runner manifold into a mold without needing to pre-heat the system, providing customers a flexible system that can save up to 70% installation time. Pre-wired, and pre-assembled with hydraulic valve gate actuators for simple, quick installation into your mold, UNIFY™ manifold systems save you time and effort during installation and provide the same leak-proof performance as all Husky Hot Runners.
- One-step installation is easy, fast and reliable, ensuring the mold is in production as quickly as possible
- Easy maintenance with one-step removal from the mold, saving time and maintenance costs
- Custom rigid frame matches the manifold and mold layout
- Proven performance with Husky standard nozzles
- Reduced risk of damage to the tips during installation
UltraSeal® leak-proof technology
UltraSeal® technology prevents leakage at start-up, even if the hot runner is not within its operating window, and comes with a three year leak-proof guarantee. The design allows the nozzles to slide relative to the manifold during installation, aligning themselves to the gates while still providing the leak-proof performance of a screwed in nozzle. The UltraSeal® design keeps the nozzles aligned to the mold gate in cold condition, at operating temperature, and anywhere in between.