Molders producing precision components require reliable hot runners that can manufacture high quality parts with minimal variability. Our UltraSync-E technology offers shot-to-shot and part-to-part consistency through precise stem closing and is ideally suited for cleanroom applications.
The superior accuracy of UltraSync-E™ is achieved with 100% synchronization of the valve stems, moved by an electric servo motor. The system is configured to provide the right stem force to achieve excellent gate quality.
- Ideal solution for medical, technical and high precision, small parts
- Minimum nozzle spacing of 18 mm (0.71”)
- UltraSync-E technology is compatible with Ultra 350, Ultra 500 and Ultra 750 valve gate hot runner nozzles
- Unique plate actuation mechanism requires limited maintenance – all moving components run on roller bearings
Our UltraSync-E hot runner provides the technology to directly impact gate quality and is an ideal solution for molding medical components in a cleanroom environment.
- Servo control module integrated into Altanium temperature controller
- Reduced amount of floor space required
- Easy set-up from a single screen
- Includes a safe start-up program that prohibits stem actuation if the hot runner is not up to set-point temperature
- Eliminates potential damage to the system due to operator error
In addition to the electric actuated UltraSync-E hot runner, we also offer hydraulic and pneumatic options.