Hot runner nozzles are the critical interface between the cavity and the melt delivery system – gate quality, operating window and color change times are directly impacted by the function of the nozzle. Our Ultra nozzles are engineered for reliability, minimal variability and maximum performance.
- Wide variety of gating styles ensure the best gate quality for any application
- Wide operating window and long service life help reduce costs
- UltraSeal technology provides guaranteed leakproof performance and is a standard feature of all Ultra nozzles
- UltraFlow technology improves melt homogeneity, provides fast color change and improved part quality
- Easier access to all major components simplifies in-machine maintenance
Our Ultra nozzles offer gating options for applications ranging from fast cycling polyolefins to highly abrasive, high pressure engineering resins.
- Hot tip or valve gate options
- Available in five nozzle sizes: 250, 350, 500, 750 and 1,000
- Melt channel diameters from 4 mm to 25.4 mm
- More than 50 gating styles and 30 nozzle lengths
- Capable of producing parts from 1 g to 15 kg