Preform tooling and services
As the world’s largest mold maker, Husky is able to deliver global tooling programs for new preform molds or conversions of existing tooling to latest generation technology or cavitation. Preform molds are produced at dedicated state-of-the-art facilities and we are continually investing to increase capacity, reduce lead times and maximize part quality.
Husky preform molds feature:
- Industry-leading productivity based on fast cycle times and high efficiency levels
- High quality materials and proven mold designs to ensure long mold life
- Ultra hot runners feature a spring pack that increases the temperature operating range and eliminates leaking plastic
- Mold ID sets operating parameters for each tool and allows for porting of that optimized process from machine to machine – eliminating potential human error for correct start-up and operating procedures
- Lowest cavity-to-cavity weight and dimensional variability as a result of best-in-class manufacturing machines and processes
Beverage closure molds
Husky beverage closure molds are optimized for high-speed, high-cavitation, high-volume applications and integrate seamlessly with our industry-leading beverage closure products.
Beverage closure molds feature:
- Innovative technical solutions for superior quality
- Consistently high level of part quality and repeatability
- Cycle time optimization
- Weight optimization for existing closures and new developments
- Mold ID sets operating parameters for each tool and allows for porting of that optimized process from machine to machine. This results in correct start-up and operating procedures eliminating potential human error