Husky expands Altanium Neo2 temperature controller to 48 zones
Düsseldorf, Germany - Husky Injection Molding Systems today announced the expansion of its line of Altanium® Neo2™ temperature controllers to 48 zones. Initially launched at NPE 2009 for two to 24 zones of control, the expanded Altanium Neo2 will have the same user-friendly interface, high-end features and sophisticated design.
“The launch of Altanium Neo2 has seen an outstanding market response and the decision to expand to 48 zones was the result of this strong customer demand,” said Fred Humbert, Director of Marketing for Husky’s controller business. “Today, the Altanium product line is recognized as a leader in the market. Offering Altanium Neo2 in an increased number of zones provides customers with more features in a more attractive package and at a competitive price.”
Husky has also extended its capabilities to allow Altanium Neo2 to be manufactured globally, increasing its availability in emerging markets and reducing lead times for customers around the world. This expanded capability aligns Altanium Neo2 with Husky’s PRONTO® hot runner systems, providing complete system solutions for the company’s entire hot runner and controller product range on a global basis.
Altanium Neo2 controllers are one example of how Husky provides customers with flexible, fast and responsive solutions to help their businesses grow, regardless of location or size of operation. Husky’s expanded Altanium Neo2 is equipped with 16 amps per zone, making it flexible enough to handle a wide variety of applications. The design combines functionality and control with an intuitive and simple user interface.
Altanium Neo2 controllers offer:
- Large full color touch screen with an intuitive interface for easier temperature control, configuration and monitoring
- Ability to store up to 24 mold set-ups internally and support external storage through a USB key, allowing for faster, more accurate start-ups
- Accurate control through the application of Active Reasoning Technology (ART), which automatically creates a custom control algorithm for each zone, optimizing part quality and consistency
- Diagnostic routines which allow tooling issues to be identified so they can be corrected with minimal downtime
- Compact, free-standing unit that is convenient to move around from one machine to another within a facility
About Husky — Husky Injection Molding Systems (www.husky.ca) is a leading global supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry. The company has more than 40 service and sales offices, supporting customers in over 100 countries. Husky's manufacturing facilities are located in Canada, the United States, Luxembourg and China.
For more information, please contact:
Husky Injection Molding Systems