The most advanced process and production monitoring systems
The Husky Shotscope® NX system provides a wealth of “at a glance” information to help manufacturers control processes and improve productivity while minimizing scrap and downtime.
- Provides better part quality by establishing process control and improving process stability
- Decreases cycle times and reduces machine downtime
- Boosts plant utilization through simplified reporting and expedited information
- Increases percentage of on-time deliveries through simplified plant scheduling
Husky Shotscope NX
- 100% web-based architecture
- Automatically stores process variables for each shot on every machine
- Creates intuitive shot profile graphs with overlay capabilities
- SPC charting for both process variables and dimensional measurements
- Automated OEE key performance indicators (KPI)
- Job scheduling / Production planning
- Preventative maintenance
- MRP/ERP System data exchange
- Standard and user created production reports
- Multi-Plant capabilities
- System security integrates with company domain (active directory)
Polymer Conversions Inc. (PCI) located in Orchard Park, New York, offers contract manufacturing solutions specializing in close tolerance, high quality thermoplastic molded products with a strong focus on medical applications. In business since 1979, PCI has more than 20 injection molding systems in production with plans to add two additional systems with portable Class 10,000 cleanrooms, where no more than 10,000 particles larger than 0.5 microns can exist in any given cubic foot of air.
The types of medical parts that PCI produces varies and can range from respiratory care equipment, to drug delivery systems, to oxygen concentrators, to feeding and infusion pumps.
Partnering with Husky