Our Flow Simulation Center can help you bring quality parts to market faster. Flow simulation models predict polymer flow as it fills the mold cavity (fill, pack, cool analysis) and analyzes the ejected part (warpage analysis). With this method, flow models are created to simulate part geometry and optimize melt channel layout.
Our Flow Simulation Center considers all key aspects of the injection molding process, including:
- Part and mold design
- Number of gates, gate location, gate size, weld line location, fiber orientation and pressure levels
- Defining optimum injection time
- Determining the table of sequences for sequential gating
- Optimizing cooling efficiency
- Determining air trap location