Once the comprehensive plant and operational assessment is complete, Husky can facilitate the implementation of the recommended improvements for operational performance.
Based on the results of the initial assessment, Husky’s manufacturing optimization and advisory services engineers can assist in developing a framework of best manufacturing practices, procedures and measurements (KPIs) for your injection molding operation, ensuring that they are in place and properly implemented for the long-term optimization of operational performance.
- Implementation of opportunities identified in the initial plant and operational assessment
- Lean manufacturing and six sigma
- Continuous improvement and Kaizan programs
- QMC training and strategy
- Value stream mapping
- Training in lean manufacturing techniques and tools “push” versus “pull”
- Supply chain management
Husky’s team will work with your improvement team to facilitate and oversee the implementation process by doing periodic follow up visits, approximately once a month for six to eight months. This establishes measurements that can track the progress of each project and/or performance indicator, as well as training of people involved.